Water Shut Off: Important Information
If your water service has been shut off due to lack of payment, payments must be made by phone at 720-898-7070 to restore water service and must be received during business hours Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Ways to Pay Your Water Bill
COVID Service Changes
At this time, residents are NOT able to pay their water bill in person. Please pay online, by mail, or at a dropbox.
Online Payment Portal
In the portal, you can save a payment method or even setup payment by text.
Other Payment Options
- Enroll in Auto-Pay: Direct Debit Payment service.
- Automated Phone Payment: Call 720-898-7852 to make a credit card payment.
- Mail a check: When writing out your check, include your account number and/or property address and mail payment to the utility billing office: 8101 Ralston Rd, Arvada, CO 80002. You can call 720-898-7070 to find out the balance on your account.
Drop Box Payment: You can drop your payment in one of our two drop boxes. Remember to always pay by check or money order when dropping off your payment in a drop box. The drop boxes are located:
1. Between the Post Office and the Annex.
2. At City Hall main entrance.
Water Saving Tips
Looking for Tips to Save on Your Water bill? Visit arvada.org/water-conservation-tips
If you have questions please feel free to call us at 720-898-7070.