If you are looking for information on options for paying your water bill, are interested in viewing our annual water quality report or want to know why/how the water mains are occasionally flushed out, please visit the webpages below.
Water Bill Resources
- Pay My Water Bill - Find out how to pay your bill online, by phone, or by mail.
- Concerned About Higher than Normal Water Bill? - Get detailed information on precipitation comparisons, how to locate common water leaks, and more.
- Water and Sewer Billing Rates - Download the latest Water and Sewer Billing Rates sheet and find out about Budget Billing
Water Quality, Treatment, and Maintenance
- Water Quality Report - Download the latest Water Quality Report or see historical reports.
- Flushing Water Mains and Fire Hydrants - Find out when, why, and how the City flushes the water system.
- Water Sources, Treatment, and Distribution - Get all the facts about Arvada drinking water sources and treatment.
Reporting Water Quality Concerns
To report water quality concerns, such as discoloration, please call 720-898-7803 or 720-898-7822.