Water Shut Off: Important Information
If your water service has been shut off due to lack of payment, payments to restore water service must be received during business hours. Business hours are Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Payments can be made by phone: 720-898-7070 or in person at 8101 Ralston Road, first floor.
Ways to Pay Your Water Bill
Online Payment Portal
Why Use the Online Payment Portal?
- The online payment portal has a "wallet feature" which enables users to save their choice of payment type for future payments.
- The online payment portal makes it easy to pay by text and email links.
Other Payment Options
- Enroll in Direct Debit Payment service.
- Pay by phone using a credit card; call 720-898-7852.
- Mail a check payable to City of Arvada, 8101 Ralston Road, Arvada, CO 80001-8101 (note your account number on the check).
- Pay in person at City Hall, 8101 Ralston Road, first floor.
If you have questions please feel free to call us at 720-898-7070.