2022 Drop off events
All Arvada Residents are invited to participate in community-wide drop off events. These events are included in the minimum services that Arvada customers invest in as part of the City's Waste and Recycling Program.
Large item drop off events
- Saturday June 18 and Saturday, July 16 (8AM - 2 PM) at Stenger Sports Complex, 11200 W 58th Ave, Arvada, CO 80002
- Saturday August 20 (8AM - 2PM) at North Area Athletic Complex, 19500 W 64th Pkwy, Arvada CO 80403
Know before you go:
- Plan for a long wait. The City team has engaged with internal and external experts to map traffic flow into and out of the event area to help traffic move as smoothly as possible. The goal is to move residents through as efficiently as possible but wait times could be long.
- Individual customers may take a long time to unload. We will have multiple containers accepting drop offs at the same time and event staff to direct customers. We have a limit on the number of items an individual can bring and will require smaller materials such as construction debris or yard waste to be bagged.
- Bring proof of residency. This event is open to City of Arvada residents who participate in the City's Waste & Recycling Program at Minimum Service Level or above. You must provide proof of residency at the event either with a water utility bill or a drivers license with your current address.
- There is a five (5) item limit.
- We can only accept certain items at this event. Do not bring unacceptable items as you will be turned away. Download a list of acceptable and unacceptable items.
If these events don’t work for you, keep in mind that residents who participate in the Waste and Recycling Program with cart service, can schedule on demand curbside pickup for $15 per item. You can schedule curbside pick ups by calling 720-898-7575.
Leaf recycling events
- Saturday November 5, 2022
- Saturday November 12, 2022
- Saturday November 19, 2022
Find more information including drop off locations and procedures on the Leaf Recycling page on arvada.org.
- by Public Works