Update June 2019: Water, Sewer and Storm Projects
Simms Street 24" Water Transmission Main
This project involves installation of a 24" water transmission in Simms Street between 70th Place and 75th Avenue that will connect the central and north branches of the City's water system and allow for better distribution of water from the central branch.
- Work is currently focused at the north end of the project at 75th Avenue.
- Installation of the new 24" water main is anticipated to be completed by mid December 2019.
- Asphalt repairs will be completed as weather allows.
2018 Water Main Replacement
Replacement work is complete. A small section of sewer main is being extended at W 79th and Lee.
- Work will be completed by late Fall.
2019 Trenchless Sewer Main Replacement
The contractor has started and has already completed several areas in the project. Project will continue until late fall.
Ralston Trunk Upgrade
Replace and upsize 2 mile section of Ralston Trunk Sewer between Brooks Drive at Independence St. and W 71st and Simms St.
- Contracts are being signed.
- Work will begin by first quarter of 2020.
2018 Miscellaneous Drainage Projects
- Contractor has started construction. 4 of the 7 areas are already complete.
- Work is expected to be complete by the end of September.
William Jennings, Senior Engineer at 720-898-7643 or email@example.com.
- by City Manager