Ways to Pay Your Water Bill
Payments can be made online, by phone, by direct debit, by mail or in person. Billing for water, sewer and storm water services are sent on a bi-monthly basis.
The City of Arvada's new online payment portal is now available. If this is your first time visiting the new payment portal, you will be required to register. The previous online portal will no longer be accessible as of October 19, 2017. Please note: The change in the online payment portal does not affect those signed up through utility billing for auto-pay (direct debit).
If you have questions please feel free to call us at 720-898-7070.
New Online Payment Portal
Why Use the New Online Payment Portal?
- The new online payment portal has a "wallet feature" which enables users to save their choice of payment type for future payments.
- The new online payment portal makes it easy to pay by text and email links.
- Once the previous online payment portal is deactivated, all online payment customers will be required to use the new portal.
Other Payment Options
- Enroll in Direct Debit Payment service.
- Pay by phone using a credit card; call 720-898-7852.
- Mail a check payable to City of Arvada, 8101 Ralston Road, Arvada, CO 80001-8101 (note your account number on the check).
- Pay in person at City Hall, 8101 Ralston Road, first floor.
Water Shut Off: Important Information
If your water service has been shut off due to lack of payment, payments to restore water service must be received during business hours. Business hours are Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Payments can be made by phone: 720-898-7070 or in person at 8101 Ralston Road, first floor.