Please note: In the online payment portal, the prefilled amount under "amount due" shows utility charges that are not yet due. Please reference the amount due on your billing statement for current charges. The reason for the different amounts is due to the way waste and recycling fees are entered into the billing system. These fees are entered into the billing system as they occur, not as they are due for payment. If you pay the prefilled amount due, the difference will appear as a credit on your next billing statement.
Water Shut Off: Important Information
If your water service has been shut off due to lack of payment, payments must be made by phone at 720-898-7070 to restore water service and must be received during business hours Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Ways to Pay Your Water Bill
COVID Service Changes
At this time, residents are NOT able to pay their water bill in person. Please pay online, by mail, or at a dropbox.
Online Payment Portal
In the portal, you can save a payment method or even setup payment by text.
Other Payment Options
- Enroll in Auto-Pay: Direct Debit Payment service.
- Automated Phone Payment: Call 720-898-7852 to make a credit card payment.
- Mail a check: When writing out your check, include your account number and/or property address and mail payment to the utility billing office: 8101 Ralston Rd, Arvada, CO 80002. You can call 720-898-7070 to find out the balance on your account.
Drop Box Payment: You can drop your payment in one of our two drop boxes. Remember to always pay by check or money order when dropping off your payment in a drop box. The drop boxes are located:
1. Between the Post Office and the Annex.
2. At City Hall main entrance.
Water Saving Tips
Looking for Tips to Save on Your Water bill? Visit arvada.org/water-conservation-tips
If you have questions please feel free to call us at 720-898-7070.