The City of Arvada, in partnership with our contracted hauling company, Republic Services, has completed the first year of the new Residential Waste and Recycling Collection program. Please access the 2021-2022 Annual Waste Hauling Report for more information about how the program has been going.
2022 Monthly Fees
- $19.76 for a 95 gallon cart + 95 gallon recycling cart
- $15.63 for a 65 gallon cart + 95 gallon recycling cart
- $11.50 for a 35 gallon cart + 95 gallon recycling cart
- $5.13 for minimum service (no carts, choose your own hauler)
Additional Cart Fees:
- $3.00 per month for an additional recycling cart
- $4.15 for an additional trash cart
- $3.50 per tag for occasional additional trash bags
Who is eligible to participate
Single-family homes, duplexes and townhomes (including housing with fewer than 8 multi-family units) in neighborhoods that DO NOT have organized waste collection.
Apartment and condominium complexes with eight or more units and commercial properties are exempt. Homeowners associations (HOAs) that already contract with a waste hauler are not required to participate in the program; however, they may opt in. All HOAs will pay an 88 cent fee (per home, per month) and be included in the bulky item and yard debris services.
The City of Arvada has made available a searchable map where you can find out if your property is eligible for the waste hauling program and your collection day.
If you would like more information about the history of this program, please visit the Waste Hauling History page where we have archived materials from prior to City Council's vote to approve this program.
Waste Hauling Hotline, 720-898-7575