Watercraft and technical staff may be present on and near Lake Arbor. Their work is related to this project.
The City has engaged a consultant, Murray Smith, to analyze the lake conditions and provide a preliminary design for lake dredging and shore stabilization work. This project is being undertaken to stabilize the bank on the south side of the lake and to address resident concerns about odor.
- The consultant's report is due to the City in October 2019.
- During 2020, the consultant will be providing the City with design and budget proposals.
- Dredging is estimated to begin the first quarter of 2021.
- The project is estimated to be completed by the second quarter of 2021.
What to Expect
- During the investigation phase, residents may see occasional water crafts on Lake Arbor.
- Once the project moves into design and planning phase, we will update residents about the project.
For questions about Lake Arbor dredging, please contact the City Engineering Division, 720-898-7640.