Help keep Arvada Beautiful by volunteering for the Adopt-A-Street Program, and collect litter from our community streets, parks, green belts, and waterways.
How Does Adopt a Street Work?
- Individuals or groups volunteer to pickup litter on streets in Arvada.
- Volunteers enter into a written agreement with the City and agree to clean the adopted street or site a minimum of four times per year.
- The City provides trash bags and safety vests, and will collect the filled bags when the volunteers have completed the litter pickup.
- Signs are posted on the adopted streets to recognize the efforts of volunteers, civic groups, churches, or businesses.
How to Adopt a Street
- Routes are selected from a priority list. If you know of a street that needs cleaned but it is not on our list, suggest it and we can make it a route.
- You may also submit a service request for this item in the 'Submit a Service Request to Adopt a Street" under Resources.
Public Works Department, 720-898-7740.
The program is designed to help keep Arvada clean and attractive for its citizens. Thank you for considering the adoption of a street!