Stay-At-Home Orders issued: As part of the region’s next steps in addressing this public health emergency, the State of Colorado issued Stay-At-Home Public Health Orders. The orders were effective March 26 at 8 a.m. until April 11, unless officials determine otherwise. For details about the State orders including FAQs, visit covid19.colorado.gov. To read Arvada's webpage regarding the order, visit arvada.org/stay-at-home-orders-issued.
As the City team continues to monitor the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19), decisions will continue to be made to help limit the spread of the disease. Updates will be provided here as they becomes available. Check back often. Please note: Events and activities hosted by City partners will NOT be posted here. Please visit the event websites or contact the organizations directly for event/activity status updates.
City Services Update
The following City services have been modified due to the coronavirus:
- Municipal Court Services: Municipal Court Services closed through April 11, 2020.
- Building Permits: Online permitting available through arvadapermits.org.
- Passport Services: Passport services suspended through May 8, 2020.
- Special Event Permits: Special event permits will not be issued through May 11, 2020.
- Park Pavilion Rentals: The rental of park pavilions has been suspended until further notice.
- Neighbors Connected Programs: All Neighbors Connected programs have been suspended until further notice.
- Business Licensing: Online permitting will be available through arvada.org.
- Sales and Use Tax Remittance: Online sales use tax filing and remittance is available through arvada.org.
- Water Bills: Visit the webpage or contact the City of Arvada at 720-898-7070 Monday-Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Arvada team is experienced in working with customers to evaluate options.
- Arvada Events Banquet Service: Staff is working remotely to manage current event bookings and is available to provide information for future event bookings. Contact them at arvadaevents.com/contact.
- West Woods and Lake Arbor golf clubs/courses: Closed
- Arvada Reservoir: Opening date for fishing postponed to April 13 (subject to further delay).
City Public Meetings Update
- Council meetings will be available for viewing on Comcast channels 8 and 880 or access a live stream of the meeting by visiting arvada.org/live-stream but, due to facilities closures, will not be available for public attendance.
- Other Public Meetings: Agenda items for other public meetings will be rescheduled for consideration at a future date.
Cancellations: City Activities/Events/Classes
- Arvada PD events and classes: Public Safety events and classes postponed or canceled.
- Festivals Commission Kite Festival scheduled for Sunday, April 5, is canceled.
- Majestic View Nature Center: The Nature Center is closed and classes and events at the Nature Center have been canceled. Please visit their webpage for updates.
- West Woods and Lake Arbor Golf Clubs: The City's two golf clubs are closed through April 11. The closure date may be extended.
- Subscribe to updates: If you would like to receive periodic updates regarding the local impacts via email, please subscribe to our e-newsletter the ArvadaNews. We will send out updates as warranted.
- Listen to updates: Call our hotline at 720-898-7654.
- Ask a question: Ask a COVID-19 question 24/7 from the comfort of your home at Ask Arvada or via email at COVIDresponse@arvada.org.
Regional and National Resources
- by City Manager