What's Happening Now
- Week of July 6, 2020: The westbound lanes of Ralston Road between Brooks Drive and Miller Street will be closed. Traffic will be rerouted to the eastbound lanes with one lane available in each direction. This traffic pattern will be in place for approximately four weeks.
- Some traffic movements will be restricted in the work zone. You can download the full traffic control plan pdf.
- Please be aware of construction activity and materials when you are in the area.
- Please obey any temporary "No Parking" signs.
- Users of Ralston Creek Trail should note a temporary detour to avoid cyclists navigating the construction zone.
A 12,000 linear foot sewer line will be installed in the Ralston Creek corridor between Independence Street and Simms Street. This capital improvement project will replace the current 21 inch line with a 30 inch line.
Where and When
The sewer line will be installed between Independence Street and Simms Street in the Ralston Creek area. The project will begin in early 2020 and will take about a year to complete.
What to Expect
The majority of work will take place in the public right-of-way. There may be periodic lane closures. When work is active in your neighborhood, you may experience temporary interruptions to water service. If your residence will be affected, you will receive notice 24 to 48 hours prior to the service interruption. While crews will strive to maintain access to all residences, there may be temporary lack of access.
If you have questions about this project, please contact the Engineering Division at 720-898-7640.