Crime victims have rights under the Colorado constitution, as guaranteed by the Colorado Victim Rights Act (VRA). There are also certain crimes that offer compensation to victims who have lost monetarily as a result of a crime.
Victim Outreach Inc., a private, non-profit agency works with the Arvada Police Department for victim advocacy.
Victim Outreach Inc. Services
- 24-Hour Crisis Intervention Hotline
- 24-Hour On-Scene Response at the Request of Law Enforcement
- Criminal Justice Information
- Referrals to Community Resources
- Children's Advocacy Protocol
- Emotional Support
- Third-Party Mediation
- Victim's Rights Information
- Domestic Violence Court Advocacy
- Assistance with the Application for Crime Victim Compensation
Victim Outreach Inc. 303-202-2196