Please Note: Due to COVID-19, the City is suspending activities until further notice. For updates, visit arvada.org/coronavirus-covid-19.
A Police Ride-Along gives citizens the opportunity to ride on patrol with an on-duty uniformed officer or Animal Management.
Requirements to Participate
- Rider must be a citizen of Arvada OR a police applicant.
- Rider must be at least 16 years of age. If rider is under 18 years of age, a parent must complete a waiver form in person.
- Requests to ride must be submitted a least two weeks in advance.
- Citizens may ride once per rolling calendar year.
- Riders must provide their own transportation to and from the police department.
Ride-Along submissions are not guaranteed and requests can be denied based on supervisory discretion.
How to Apply for a Ride-Along
Citizens can complete a Ride-Along form at the Records counter at the Arvada Police Headquarters, 8101 Ralston Road or download the Ride-Along application and return it to PD headquarters.
Arvada PD Records Department
- Main Telephone Number:
- Street Address:
8101 Ralston Road, Arvada, CO 80002
Teen Police Academy
If you are a teen between 16 and 18 interested in law enforcement, consider applying for the Teen Police Academy!
- by Public Safety (Police)