Online reporting is NOT MONITORED 24/7.
Do NOT submit crimes in progress or emergencies using any of the available forms.
- EMERGENCY - If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. If you cannot speak to a dispatcher, you may be able to text 911.
- NON-EMERGENCY - For non-emergency public safety issues, call 720-898-6900.
We are receiving a lot of online reports of criminals using other people's information to apply for unemployment benefits. Please use the following reporting options before using the Arvada Online Reporting system:
- Contact the Federal Trade Commission, 1-877-438-4338 or 1-877-IDTHEFT or on-line at FTC Report Fraud
- Contact the Social Security Administration at 1-800-269-0271 or on-line at ssa.gov/antifraudfacts/
- Contact the Internal Revenue Service at IRS.gov
- Contact the major credit bureaus at:
Please only use the on-line reporting if you need a police case number, after contacting the above agencies. Feel free to call us at 720-898-6900 for questions.
You can complete a report online if:
- There is no suspect information
- The crime is non-emergency and NOT violent
- Crime is NOT in progress
- Crime happened more than 30 minutes ago
Need to report a different non-violent crime? Check out Report a Crime for more options.
- by Public Safety (Police)