Online reporting is NOT MONITORED 24/7.
Do NOT submit crimes in progress or emergencies using any of the available forms.
- EMERGENCY - If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. If you cannot speak to a dispatcher, you may be able to text 911.
- NON-EMERGENCY - For non-emergency public safety issues, call 720-898-6900.
You can complete a report online if:
- There is no suspect information
- The crime is non-emergency and NOT violent
- Crime is NOT in progress
- Crime happened more than 30 minutes ago
Need to report a different non-violent crime? Check out Report a Crime for more options.
- by Public Safety (Police)