Skip Main Navigation
City's Facilities Closure Extended Until May 30 (Municipal Court, PD Community Stations open) On May 1, the City announced the extension of its facilities closures through May...
Skip to Content

Report a Crime or File a Police Report

STOP - Do not proceed if this is an emergency
Online reporting is NOT MONITORED 24/7. Do NOT submit crimes in progress or emergencies using any of the available forms.
  • EMERGENCY - If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. If you cannot speak to a dispatcher, you may be able to text 911.  
  • NON-EMERGENCY - For non-emergency public safety issues, call 720-898-6900.

Report Non-Emergency Crimes


You may complete a report online if (and only if):

  •   There is no suspect information (excluding auto accidents)
  •   The crime is non-emergency and NOT violent
  •   Crime is NOT in progress
  •   Crime happened more than 30 minutes ago






In Person

Visit your local Arvada Police Department sector to report a crime in person. If you're not sure where your sector, explore a map and contact details at Police Sectors in Arvada.

Report a crime in person if:

  •   Reporting a Runaways/Missing Persons
  •   Found Property

Submit a Crime Tip

If you want to remain anonymous and have information about a crime to share, Submit a Crime Tip online. If you want to submit a tip about a crime in progress, call 720-898-6900 or 303.980.7300.

Crime not listed?

For all emergencies, dial 911. For all other inquiries, call 720-898-6900 or visit your local community station.

The Arvada Police Department's online reporting service is provided for your convenience to report non-emergency crimes or incidents that have occurred within the City limits of Arvada with  no suspect information . This report is for your information or insurance purposes only. If a case number is assigned, it will be provided within three days via e-mail, or by Postal Service if an e-mail address is not available. A Police Services Technician may call you if more information is required.