- EMERGENCY - If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. If you cannot speak to a dispatcher, you may be able to text 911.
- NON-EMERGENCY - For non-emergency public safety issues, call 720-898-6900.
Report Non-Emergency Crimes
You may complete a report online if (and only if):
- There is no suspect information (excluding auto accidents)
- The crime is non-emergency and NOT violent
- Crime is NOT in progress
- Crime happened more than 30 minutes ago
Visit your local Arvada Police Department sector to report a crime in person. If you're not sure where your sector, explore a map and contact details at Police Sectors in Arvada.
Report a crime in person if:
- Reporting a Runaways/Missing Persons
- Found Property
Submit a Crime Tip
If you want to remain anonymous and have information about a crime to share, Submit a Crime Tip online. If you want to submit a tip about a crime in progress, call 720-898-6900 or 303.980.7300.
Crime not listed?
For all emergencies, dial 911. For all other inquiries, call or visit your local community station.
The Arvada Police Department's online reporting service is provided for your convenience to report non-emergency crimes or incidents that have occurred within the City limits of Arvada with no suspect information . This report is for your information or insurance purposes only. If a case number is assigned, it will be provided within three days via e-mail, or by Postal Service if an e-mail address is not available. A Police Services Technician may call you if more information is required.
- by Public Safety (Police)