How to Order a Report
- All requests can be made in person at 8101 Ralston Road (Monday - Saturday 8 am to 5 pm).
- Cash and check payments are accepted in person.
- Requests for traffic accident, property crime, and civil (non-criminal) reports can be made online or in person.
- If you order online, fees must be paid using PayPal.
- If you order in person, cash and check payments are accepted.
- Available Traffic accident reports can also be accessed at Veripic Reports utilizing a credit card. http://www.veripicreports.com/
- Requests for background checks, dispatch recordings, photos, computer or address searches, and other documents can be made in person or by mail.
|Order Online||Order In-Person or By Mail||Payment Methods|
|Civil / Non-Criminal||✔||✔|
|Other Reports / Documents||✔|
|Order Online||Order In Person|
Restrictions and Fees
- Reports relating to confidential information or open investigations are not available.
- You will be contacted prior to the release of a report if the completion of the request requires additional fees (such as for reports of more than 10 pages).
If you have questions or need assistance requesting a report, please call the Arvada Police Department Records Unit at (720) 898-6920.
Dispatch recordings must be requested through the Jefferson County Communications Center Authority. Please visit https://jeffcom911.org/documents/
- by Public Safety (Police)