To order a police report in person or by mail, please complete the following steps. For your convenience, you can also order traffic, property, and civil police records online.
- Download, print, and complete the Police Report Order Form.
- Prepare your deposit.
- Make your request in person or follow the instructions for mailing it in.
Reports related to confidential information or open investigations will not be provided.
Order in Person
Requests can be made at Arvada City Hall during normal business hours.
- Address: 8101 Ralston Road
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 8am to 5pm.
- Payment Methods: Accepted: Cash and personal check
Order by Mail
Include a personal written check as a deposit with your order form. If additional fees are needed to process your request, you will be contacted before your request is completed.
- Mail Completed Requests To:
Arvada Police Records
8101 Ralston Road
Arvada, CO, 80002
- Payment Methods: Personal check made out to Arvada Police Department. See Police Report Order Form (above) for current fees.
Whether your order online or in person, you will be required to pay a deposit fee. Deposits are as follows. If the fee for the service or report you requests exceeds the deposit, you will be contacted before your request is processed.
- Report - $5.00
- Photos - $25.00 per CD
- Dispatch CD - $10.00 per CD
- Address Search - $10
- by Public Safety (Police)