The Crime Free Multi-Housing Class is designed specifically for multi-housing units and multi-tenant building owners and/or landlords. Participants learn important ways to make rental properties (including single-family homes) and multi-tenant buildings safer. Topics covered include:
- What is Crime Free Multi-Housing
- Crime Prevention through Environmental Design
- Lease Agreements
- Recognizing Criminal and Gang Activity
- Building Apartment Communities
- Active Property Management
- Partnership with Police
The class explains ways to work with police to make rental properties safer. Other topics covered include gang activity, graffiti and narcotics. Question and answer period offered.
How to Register
For more information or to register for either class, call the CRIT team at 720-898-6883. Registration is required and space is limited, so those wanting to participate are encouraged to register early.
Crime Free Multi-Housing Class
- Thursday, July 16, 1- 5 p.m.; West Woods Community Station, 6644 Kendrick Dr.
- Thursday, November 19, 1- 5 p.m.; Arvada Police Department, 8101 Ralston Rd.
- by Public Safety (Police)