The City of Arvada strives to be a community where residents, regardless of age, mobility or income are comfortable and safe in their homes. With that goal in mind, the City, in partnership with Brothers Redevelopment, Inc., is offering two programs for home repair services for low and moderate income, elderly, and disabled households: Safe and Accessible Arvada and Arvada Help for Homes.
What Each Program Offers
The Safe and Accessible Arvada program offers help with Accessibility features such as:
- Roll-in shower conversion
- Step-in shower conversion
- Wheelchair Ramp Construction
- Wide tread exterior stair installation for walker access
- Door widening for wheelchair/walker access
- Grab bar installation
- Hand-held shower installation
- Roll-under sink/counter installation
- Carpet to solid surface upgrade for wheelchair/walker mobility
The Arvada Help for Homes Program offers help with:
- Home safety services such as electrical, plumbing
- Code compliance repairs and alterations
- Sidewalk, concrete step and porch repair
- Fence and gate repairs
- Tree limb removal
- Home painting services
- And more!
2022 Income Eligibility Requirements
|Household Size||1 person||2 person||3 person||4 person||5 person||6 person||7 person||8 person|
For More Information or to Apply
For more information or to apply for assistance, visit the Brothers Redevelopment website at brothersredevelopment.org or call them at 303-685-4225.
Brothers Redevelopment, Inc., was established in 1971 and is a Denver-based nonprofit organization that provides housing and a variety of housing-related services for the region's low-income, elderly and disabled residents.