Skip Main Navigation
Skip to Content

Landlord Tenant Issues

The City of Arvada cannot become involved with disputes between landlords and tenants. These are civil matters and do not fall within the City’s jurisdiction to resolve. 

Who Can Help Me?

Renters and tenants may contact Jeffco Action Center. and Colorado Housing Connects The Action Center’s Tenant-Landlord Helpline Program now partners with Colorado Housing Connects, a free housing information helpline for residents throughout the state of Colorado.

Parties may also consider mediation through Jefferson County Mediation Services, 303-271-5060, or may consult with a private attorney.