Housing Resource Fair: Saturday, September 29, 2018; 10 a.m. - Noon
Apex Community Recreation Center; 6842 Wadsworth Blvd., Arvada, CO (across from the Arvada Center)
Arvadans for Progressive Action, an Arvada citizen volunteer group, is hosting a housing resource fair to be held at the Apex Community Recreation Center on Saturday, September 29. A variety of community organizations and government agencies, including the City of Arvada, will be in attendance to answer your housing questions regarding topics such as:
- Financial help for essential home repairs
- Assistance locating affordable rents/housing assistance
- Building an accessory dwelling unit
- Making homes safe and accessible for seniors who wish to age in place
- Home sharing for seniors who wish to age in place
- Financial assistance for qualifying first time homebuyers
Snacks and child activities will be available.
Event Contact Information
For more information about the Housing Resource Event, contact Mindy Mohr at 303-717-6916 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- by City Manager