Please Note: Due to COVID-19, the City is suspending all neighborhood engagement programs until further notice. For updates, visit arvada.org/coronavirus-covid-19.
What is Neighbors Connected?
Neighbors Connected is the City’s neighborhood engagement platform designed to connect City of Arvada residents with resources and opportunities that will help them develop sustainable neighborhood groups and strengthen their own communities. Neighborhoods enrolled in the Neighbors Connected Program will have access to all our neighborhood incentives including:
- Block Party Trailer
- Neighborhood Movies
- Grants for block parties, organizing a neighborhood and for neighborhood improvements
- Guest speakers at your neighborhood events from City Council, Police Officers, or the Neighborhood Engagement Coordinator
- Neighborhood Leader Network
- Neighborhood of the Year Award
- City-wide challenges and opportunities
How Your Neighborhood Group Can Enroll
Not yet enrolled? Follow the two steps below:
1. Gather required information about your neighborhood group: Name; area boundaries; goals/potential projects; contact information for a Neighborhood Leader, 4-5 committee members, and method of communication between your group. We also suggest you have an additional 10 interested households as members to create the most sustainable neighborhood group.
2. Fill out our Neighbors Connected Online Enrollment Form.
Tips for Forming a New Group
- Use our Neighborhood Search Tool to find the name of your neighborhood.
- Review the How To Create a Neighborhood Group guide.
- Visit our Grants page for our small grant applications.
- Promote the development of sustainable neighborhood groups
- Build strong neighborhood connections
- Provide amenities (trailer, movies, grants) to neighborhoods enrolled in the Neighbors Connected: Neighborhood Strong Program.
City of Arvada Neighborhood Engagement Coordinator: Charise Canales