To gain access to all our incentives, including the Block Party Trailer, enroll your neighborhood group in the Neighbors Connected: Neighborhood Strong program. Visit the Neighbors Connected: Neighborhood Strong webpage to learn about and enroll in the new program. Reservations for 2019 will open on Friday, February 1.
Block Party Trailer Reservation Information
- The Block Party Trailer is available to reserve for enrolled neighborhood groups only. Visit the Neighbors Connected: Neighborhood Strong webpage to learn about and enroll your neighborhood.
- The trailer is available April to September, Thursday - Sunday
- There is NO charge for the use of the trailer.
- Reservations for the trailer will open Friday, February 1, 2019.
- Reservations for the trailer are made through the a third party rental company
- Customer pick up: Transport of the trailer requires a ½ ton truck/SUV or larger. The rental company can provide a hitch.
- Trailer delivery: Trailer delivery is available upon request, but is not guaranteed
- Directions for how to reserve the Trailer will be provided upon successful enrollment in our neighborhoods program (For groups that are already enrolled, fill out the yearly Contact Update form to unlock access for 2019).
- Each group can reserve the Trailer twice per year
What's in the Block Party Trailer?
- 8 six foot folding tables
- 4 folding picnic tables
- 32 folding chairs
- 4 ice chests
- 3 water coolers
A variety of games
- If you plan to close your street or hold your event in a public park, you will be required to complete a Block Party Permit application. If your event will be held on private property, you do NOT need to fill out a permit application.
- The user of the Block Party Trailer assumes responsibility for the trailer and its contents from the time they receive it until it is returned.
- An inventory will be taken when the trailer is returned. Please notify the City of anything that is missing or damaged.
City of Arvada Neighborhood Engagement Coordinator: Charise Canales