The Neighbors Connected program, including the Block Party Trailer, is currently paused. Thank you for your energies to get to know your neighbors. Please check back later. For any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Is the Program Paused?
Initially, the Neighbors Connected Program was modified in the spring of 2020 due to the pandemic. Once restrictions lifted in the spring of 2021, the goal was to resume the program and restore its amenities; however, we have kept the program paused to re-evaluate the program/program amenities and explore ways to improve them. Look for engagement opportunities in the future to help us improve the program for you and your neighborhood! Thank you!
To gain access to all our incentives, including the Block Party Trailer, enroll your neighborhood group in the Neighbors Connected: Neighborhood Strong program. Visit the Neighbors Connected webpage to learn about and enroll in the new program.
Block Party Trailer Reservation Information
- The Block Party Trailer is available to reserve for enrolled City of Arvada neighborhood groups only. Visit the Neighbors Connected webpage to learn about and enroll your neighborhood.
- The trailer is available June to October, Thursday - Saturday
- There is NO charge for the use of the trailer.
- Reservations for the trailer are made through the a third party rental company
- Trailer delivery: Trailer will be delivered and picked up by the rental company.
- Directions for how to reserve the Trailer will be provided upon successful enrollment in our neighborhoods program.
- Each group can reserve the Trailer twice per year
What's in the Block Party Trailer?
- 8 six foot folding tables
- 4 folding picnic tables
- 32 folding chairs
- 4 ice chests
- 3 water coolers
A variety of games
- If you plan to close your street or hold your event in a public park, you will be required to complete a Block Party Permit application. If your event will be held on private property, you do NOT need to fill out a permit application.
- The user of the Block Party Trailer assumes responsibility for the trailer and its contents from the time they receive it until it is returned. Please review our Liability Agreement.
- An inventory will be taken when the trailer is returned. Please notify the City of anything that is missing or damaged.
- by City Manager