Skip Main Navigation
Skip to Content

Pothole Repairs

  • Published
  • Updated
  • by Public Works

To report a pothole in Arvada contact Streets at 720-898-7720

To report a pothole on State Highways, contact the Colorado Department of Transportation at 303-757-9011. CDOT is responsible for the following roads in Arvada:

  • Wadsworth Boulevard from I-70 to 88th Avenue and Wadsworth Bypass (Colorado State Highway 121)
  • Sheridan Boulevard from I-70 to 88th Avenue (Colorado State Highway 95)
  • Ward Road from I-70 to W. 64th Avenue (Colorado State Highway 72)
  • W. 64th Avenue from Ward Road to Indiana (Colorado State Highway 72)
  • Indiana Street from W. 64th Avenue to W. 86th Parkway (Colorado State Highway 72)
  • Colorado State Highway 72 from Indiana west through Coal Creek Canyon
  • Colorado State Highway 93


Automobiles and Transportation