More information will be available here prior to construction beginning. Please check back soon.
Beginning this spring, the City of Arvada will be working with the contractor Jalisco International, Inc. to widen the intersection at Indiana St. and 72nd Ave. The planned intersection upgrades will help improve the safety and functionality of the intersection. This project will include installing new traffic signals, adding through lanes and turn lanes for vehicles, and include on-street bike lanes. This work is designed to help the intersection better handle increased development in the area such as Candelas and Leyden Rock.
What to Expect
- Construction is expected to begin in April.
- One-way traffic in each direction will be maintained whenever possible.
- There may be some lane closures with detours in place during daytime hours when allowed.
- The majority of the construction will take place east of the existing roadway.
- The project is expected to be completed in the spring of 2019.
Matt Knight with the City of Arvada Engineering Division: 720-898-7660.