The 2023 Arvada Kids Fishing Contest is Saturday, June 10 from 7 a.m. to noon at Arvada Reservoir. The reservoir will be closed to non-participants until 2 p.m. Gates/parking lot will be open at 6:45 a.m.
Fishing Contest Information and Rules
Arvada (Blunn) Reservoir
18915 West 64th Parkway
Saturday, June 10, 2023
Gates/parking lot will be open at 6:45 a.m.
Fishing tournament starts at 7 a.m.
Fishing ends at 11 a.m.
- This event is free and open to participating kids and their family only.
- Kids 14 and under are allowed to participate.
- No boats/watercrafts are allowed. All docks will be closed. Shore fishing only.
- You must provide your own fishing pole, tackle and bait.
- No live aquatic bait allowed.
- All reservoir rules must be followed. The City of Arvada reserves the right to adjust/change ''Tournament Information and Rules" due to safety or weather related conditions during the day of the event.
- Raffle prizes and trophies will be given out right after the last fish is weighed.
WEIGHT & MEASURES: Length First, Weight Second
- All entries will be registered at the Weight and Measure Station.
- Kids must be IN LINE at the Weight and Measure station (with their catch) NO LATER than 11:30 a.m.
- by Vibrant Community and Neighborhoods & Parks, Golf and Hospitality