Dates and Hours of Operation
- April 1 through May 31 - 6:30 A.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- June 1 through August 31 - 5:30 A.M. to 8:30 P.M.
- September 1 to October 31 - 6:30 A.M. to 7:30 P.M.
The Reservoir is located between Highway 93 and Indiana on W. 64th Parkway.
Annual passes for the 2018 fishing season are available for purchase at the Utilities counter at City Hall, first floor, 8101 Ralston Road. Annual fishing permits for second or more vehicles or boats owned by the same person may be purchased at 50% of the cost, but must be purchased at the same time that the original permit is purchased. Please note: We now accept credit cards.
Seniors 62 and older & Handicapped Pass
Available at Arvada City Hall
8101 Ralston Road, Arvada, Colorado
Daily Pass Fee
|Daily Passes (Cash and Credit Card) Paid At The Ranger Station|
|Walk-In or Bicyclist||No Charge|
Additional Reservoir Information
- Entrance fees at the lake may be paid with cash or credit card.
- Paddle Boarding is NOT permitted on Arvada Reservoir.
- Ranger Station phone number: 303-420-7773.
ALERT: Quagga Mussel veligers have been identified in Green Mountain Reservoir. If you’ve boated on Green Mountain Reservoir, your boat must be inspected and most likely decontaminated before launching in any other water. For further information, download the Colorado Parks & Wildlife flyer or contact City of Arvada Parks Supervisor Ken Billips at 720-898-7415.