The Arvada Reservoir will close for the 2022 fishing season on Monday, Oct. 31. It will reopen on April 1, 2023!
Reservoir Hours/Dates of Operation
The reservoir is open daily April 1 - Oct. 31, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: The reservoir is subject to closure during inclement weather.
Arvada Reservoir Pass Purchases
Credit card transactions ONLINE are preferred. Cash will be accepted at the reservoir. Arvada Reservoir passes will be available in 2023 for purchase online! Daily passes must be purchased day-of for your visit between April 1 through October 31.
Be sure to save your confirmation email as your receipt of purchase.
Annual User Pass
Seniors 62 and older & Disabled Pass
|Per Vehicle||$15 (Veteran price)||$25|
|Per Boat||$15 (Veteran price)||$25|
Annual fishing permits for second or more vehicles or boats owned by the same person may be purchased at 50% of the cost, but must be purchased at the same time that the original permit is purchased.
|Walk-In or Bicyclist||No Charge|
- Open Hours April 1-October 31: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Reservoir is located between Highway 93 and Indiana on W. 64th Parkway.
- Download the Allowable Watercraft Document.
- All boats must stay 150 feet away from the shoreline.
- Paddle Boarding is NOT permitted on Arvada Reservoir.
- Arvada Reservoir is Arvada’s drinking water supply; therefore, stand up paddle boarding is not allowed due to the high potential for body contact and for safety purposes as the relatively small size of the reservoir has a higher potential for E. Coli, the primary concern when body contact sports are allowed.
- Dogs are NOT allowed.
- Persons under 16 years of age may not use a water vessel without an adult present in the vessel.
- Ranger Station phone number: 303-420-7773.
Boats to be used on Arvada Reservoir are required to pass a boat inspection.
Physical distancing guidelines will require the reservoir patron to stay in their vehicle, while one of our reservoir rangers conducts the inspection.
General reservoir questions: Parks Supervisor Ken Billips: 720-898-7415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.