Summer hours at the Reservoir begin June 1, 5:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Season/Daily Passes: Season passes may be purchased at the Utility Billing counter at Arvada City Hall (8101 Ralston Rd.). Daily and season passes may be purchased at the Reservoir.
Boat Passes: Boat passes will be issued with the completion of a boat inspection.
The Reservoir is located between Highway 93 and Indiana on W. 64th Parkway.
Reservoir Dates/Hours of Operation
- April 1 through May 31 - 6:30 A.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- June 1 through August 31 - 5:30 A.M. to 8:30 P.M.
- September 1 to October 31 - 6:30 A.M. to 7:30 P.M.
Annual passes for the 2019 fishing season are available for purchase at the Utility Billing counter at City Hall (first floor, 8101 Ralston Rd.) We accept credit cards.
Seniors 62 and older & Handicapped Pass
Daily Pass Fee
|Daily Passes (Cash and Credit Card) Paid At The Ranger Station|
|Walk-In or Bicyclist||No Charge|
Additional Reservoir Information
- Entrance fees at the lake may be paid with cash or credit card.
- Paddle Boarding is NOT permitted on Arvada Reservoir.
- Ranger Station phone number: 303-420-7773.
ALERT: Quagga Mussel veligers have been identified in Green Mountain Reservoir. If you’ve boated on Green Mountain Reservoir, your boat must be inspected and most likely decontaminated before launching in any other water. For further information, download the Colorado Parks & Wildlife flyer or contact City of Arvada Parks Supervisor Ken Billips at 720-898-7415.