The reservoir will open on Saturday, April 1, 2023!
Reservoir Hours/Dates of Operation
The reservoir is open daily April 1 - Oct. 31, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: The reservoir is subject to closure during inclement weather.
Arvada Reservoir Rangers Information
Arvada Reservoir Passes Now Available
Arvada Reservoir passes are available to purchase online through the City's new online reservation system, CivicRec. Once you're on CivicRec, look for the red tab titled "Arvada Reservoir Passes." Previous ActiveNet users will need to create a new CivicRec account.
Annual passes are available to purchase starting March 1. Daily passes must be purchased online the day-of for your visit between April 1 through October 31. Please complete your credit card purchase online prior to visiting the reservoir.
Be sure to save your confirmation email as your receipt of purchase.
Annual User Pass
Seniors 62 and older & Disabled Pass
|Per Vehicle||$15 (Veteran price)||$25|
|Per Boat||$15 (Veteran price)||$25|
Annual fishing permits for second or more vehicles or boats owned by the same person may be purchased at 50% of the cost, but must be purchased at the same time that the original permit is purchased.
|Walk-In or Bicyclist||No Charge|
- Open Hours April 1-October 31: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Reservoir is located between Highway 93 and Indiana on W. 64th Parkway.
- Download the Allowable Watercraft Document.
- All boats must stay 150 feet away from the shoreline.
- Paddle Boarding is NOT permitted on Arvada Reservoir.
- Arvada Reservoir is Arvada’s drinking water supply; therefore, stand up paddle boarding is not allowed due to the high potential for body contact and for safety purposes as the relatively small size of the reservoir has a higher potential for E. Coli, the primary concern when body contact sports are allowed.
- Dogs are NOT allowed.
- Persons under 16 years of age may not use a water vessel without an adult present in the vessel.
- Ranger Station phone number: 303-420-7773.
Boats to be used on Arvada Reservoir are required to pass a boat inspection. Boat inspections are available on site at the reservoir starting April 1.
General reservoir questions: Parks Supervisor Ken Billips, 720-898-7415; Ranger Coordinator Emily Alba, 720-990-1954 or email firstname.lastname@example.org