The last day to enjoy the Olde Town Water Fountain for the 2018 season will be September 30!
May 1 - September 30, 7 days a week *
Days and Hours of Fountain Operation
- 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
* The fountain may be shut off at any time due to weather, maintenance of equipment, or other operational concerns.
Enjoy the Olde Town Water Fountain, but please follow the rules:
- All persons using fountain do so at their own risk.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Keep children out of shrub beds.
- Young children and infants must wear swim diapers.
- Running, roughness, horseplay, and other disturbances are strictly prohibited.
- No pets allowed in the fountain.
- No bikes, scooters, skateboards, or roller blades allowed.
- No food or glass containers in fountain area.
- Profanity, improper behavior, and intoxication are not allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- No loitering.