- Arvada Blunn Reservoir - Small fishing boats with electric motors are allowed. Daily and annual passes are available. The Reservoir is located near W. 64th Parkway and Highway 93. For hours and information, or to purchase a pass, visit arvada.org/arvada-blunn-reservoir.
- Get driving directions to the Arvada Blunn Reservoir on Google Maps.
- Lake Arbor Only non-motorized boats (kayaks and small paddle boats) are permitted at Lake Arbor. Body contact with the water is not permitted.
- Get driving directions to Lake Arbor on Google Maps.
For water sporting activities, including boating and fishing, all State of Colorado rules and regulations must be followed. Visit the Colorado Division of Parks and Outdoor Recreation for information on fishing license requirements, boating rules and more .
Sec. 66-28. - Lakes, ponds and streams. In any lake, stream or pond in any public park within the city, no person shall swim, wade, boat, raft or ice skate unless signs are posted expressly permitting such activity. (Code 1960, § 17-30; Code 1981, § 22-9)
If you have questions about boating in Arvada, please contact Parks Maintenance at 720-898-7410.
- by Vibrant Community and Neighborhoods & Parks, Golf and Hospitality