Please note: Fishing at the reservoir will require physical distancing and compliance with local and state orders including the recommendation of the wearing of masks. Please adhere to all social distancing guidelines while fishing onshore or in boats.
* Parks staff have the right to limit access to the reservoir when full to comply with social distancing recommendations as outlined by the CDC, the governor and Jefferson County Public Health.
For updates related to coronavirus, visit arvada.org/city-services-update-covid-19.
- The Reservoir is located between Highway 93 and Indiana on W. 64th Parkway.
- The Reservoir will be open May 4 through October 31 - 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Reservoir fees and charges have been suspended for the season.
- Boat Inspections: New standards for boat inspections and physical distancing will require the reservoir patron to stay in their vehicle while one of our reservoir rangers conducts the inspection.
Additional Reservoir Information
Paddle Boarding is NOT permitted on Arvada Reservoir.
Ranger Station phone number: 303-420-7773.
ALERT: Quagga Mussel veligers have been identified in Green Mountain Reservoir. If you’ve boated on Green Mountain Reservoir, your boat must be inspected and most likely decontaminated before launching in any other water. For further information, download the Colorado Parks & Wildlife flyer or contact City of Arvada at 720-898-7415.