Pomona Parcel -- Overview
The City of Arvada has conducted the final of two public meetings at Little Elementary School as part of a public process to determine community desires for the future of the City-owned Pomona Parcel adjacent to Lake Arbor Community Park. The 28-acre parcel is located between Vance Drive and Lamar Street and between Pomona Drive and 81st Avenue.
Because of the parcel’s proximity to an existing park amenity, there are numerous opportunities to complement the facilities at Lake Arbor Community Park. These opportunities include both passive and active recreation, wildlife habitat, trail connections, development and facilities for programmed events.
The Citizen Survey previously associated with Pomona Parcel has closed. Thank you for your participation.
News and Updates
- The City of Arvada, in conjunction with Lake Arbor-area homeowners associations, has completed a community listening process regarding the future uses of the Pomona Parcel, a 28 acre City-owned property located west of Lake Arbor Community Park. The final report is available HERE: Summary of Lake Arbor Pomona Parcel. The Arvada Park Advisory Committee will review the report at an upcoming meeting.
- Summary of Second Community Open House pdf
- Pomona Background Information pdf
- Summary of First Community Open House pdf
- Pomona Survey and Results from First Public Meeting pdf