Park pavilions are available to reserve April 1 through Sept. 30 with reservations opening Feb 1 each year. Pavilions are first come, first served Oct 1 through March 31.
Beginning Feb. 1, 2023, those wishing to reserve a park pavilion for the 2023 season may do so via CivicRec, our pavilion reservation system.
The Arvada Parks Department offers 11 pavilions for reservation from April 1 to Sept. 30 each year. All offer picnic tables, benches and charcoal grills, except McIlvoy Pavilion. Permanent restrooms are not provided in any of our parks or pavilions, however portalets may be available seasonally at some locations.
• The pavilion at Ralston Central Park Splash Pad is NOT RESERVABLE
• The Oak Park Picnic Area is now first come, first served, and is no longer reservable
- Public parks are open from dawn to dusk.
- Pavilion reservations must be made a minimum of 3 days in advance.
- Pavilion reservations are valid from 7:00am to 10:00pm.
- All of our parks offer picnic tables, benches and charcoal grills. (Exception: McIlvoy Pavilion does not have tables or benches)
- Propane grills, tables, and folding chairs allowed.
- There are no permanent restrooms in our parks with pavilion rentals.
- Portalets may be available seasonally at some pavilions - visit CivicRec for details.
- Amenities vary from park to park - visit CivicRec for details.
- Bouncy castles and other inflatable gyms and obstacle courses are prohibited in all parks.
- Food trucks are only allowed with a special event permit.
- All local public health restrictions apply.
No alcohol beverages are allowed in any park unless you have reserved an alcohol eligible pavilion (Allen House, McIlvoy, Mechelen, Oak) during the pavilion reservation season (April 1 to Sept. 30), applied for a beer permit and received written approval. In addition, the City reserves the right to ask you for a $100 damage and littering fee if the pavilion is found in damaged condition.
Do You Need a Special Event Permit?
Special event permits need to be submitted 60 days prior to your event and additional fees will apply. You will need to apply for a special event permit if one or more of the following apply:
- Event is to be held on public property.
- Event is open to the general public (free or ticketed).
- Event anticipates more than 100 people attending/participating.
- Event will have food trucks.
For further information regarding these facilities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Parks Department at 720-898-7410.