The system for pavilion reservations is open. Rental dates are between April 1 and Sept. 30. (Pavilion rental fee will apply.)
You may reserve a park pavilion two ways:
1) Online: This is the easiest way to reserve a park pavilion. Complete the required application and make the appropriate payments.
2) By telephone/mail: If you do NOT have access to the internet, you may call 720-898-7400 to receive help with the application and fee process.
The Arvada Parks Department offers 10 picnic pavilions. All offer picnic tables, benches and charcoal grills. Restrooms are not provided in any of our parks or pavilions. Download Pavilion Rental Brochure
Click on thumbnail photo to read pavilion descriptions/features
|Pavilion||Name and Location||Fee||Playground||Sports|
|Allen House Pavilion
Ralston Rd. and Quail St.
|Fire Fighters Park Pavilion
8351 Club Crest Dr
|Lake Arbor Pavilion
6400 Pomona Dr.,
5750 Upham St. in Olde Town Arvada
8001 W. 59th Ave.,
|Oak Park (reservations now being accepted for June 11 through Sept. 30).
W. 65th Ave. and Oak St.,
|Oak Pavilion (reservations now being accepted for June 11 through Sept. 30).
W. 65th Ave. and Oak St.
|Quaker Acres Pavilion
W. 74th Ave. and Terry Ct.
|Robby Ferrufino Pavilion
W. 74th Ave. and Carr St
|Sunrise Ridge Pavilion
W. 61st Dr. and Terry Ct.
|Tennyson Knolls Pavilion
4990 W. 62nd Ave.
|Wolff Park Pavilion
W. 58th Ave. and Carr St.
- All local public health restrictions apply.
- Public parks are open from dawn to dusk.
- All of our parks offer picnic tables, benches and charcoal grills. Please bring your own sanitizing equipment as they are not provided at pavilions.
- Restrooms are not provided in any of our parks or pavilions.
- Amenities vary from park to park.
No alcohol beverages are allowed in any park unless you have applied for a beer permit for the Allen House Pavilion, McIlvoy Pavilion, Mechelen Pavilion, or Oak Park Pavilion and received written approval. In addition, the City reserves the right to ask you for a $100 damage and littering fee if the pavilion is found in damaged condition.
Do You Need a Special Event Permit?
Special event permits need to be submitted 60 days prior to your event and additional fees will apply. You will need to also apply for a special event permit if one or more of the following apply:
- Event is to be held on public property.
- Event is open to the general public (free or ticketed).
- Event anticipates more than 100 people attending/participating. (Please note that at this time, groups are limited to 125 or less.)
For further information regarding these facilities, please call the Parks Department at 720-898-7410.