The Arvada Parks Department offers 10 picnic pavilions for rent between June 7 and September 30, 2020. All offer picnic tables, benches and charcoal grills. Restrooms are not provided in any of our parks or pavilions.
Covid Requirement: Until further notice, group sizes are limited to 125 individuals for outdoor gatherings with proper social distancing.
Reserve Online in 2 Easy Steps
You can now easily reserve a pavilion in Arvada, online. Simply pick your pavilion (see options below), check dates, and reserve below!
Step 1: Pick Your Pavilion
Pavilion Features and Fees
|Pavilion||Name and Location||Playground||Sports||Fees|
|Allen House Pavilion
Ralston Rd. and Quail St.
|Fire Fighters Park Pavilion
8351 Club Crest Dr
|Lake Arbor Pavilion
6400 Pomona Dr.,
5750 Upham St. in Olde Town Arvada
8001 W. 59th Ave.,
W. 65th Ave. and Oak St.,
W. 65th Ave. and Oak St.
|Quaker Acres Pavilion
W. 74th Ave. and Terry Ct.
|Robby Ferrufino Pavilion
W. 74th Ave. and Carr St
|Sunrise Ridge Pavilion
W. 61st Dr. and Terry Ct.
|Tennyson Knolls Pavilion
4990 W. 62nd Ave.
|Wolff Park Pavilion
W. 58th Ave. and Carr St.
Step 2: Check Calendar Availability and Reserve
For best viewing experience while seeing pavilion availability online, use a desktop computer to see "calendar" view. Otherwise you can scroll through available dates, filter by a date or filter by location.
- Please note that at this time, groups are limited to 125 or less.
- Public parks are open from dawn to dusk.
- All of our parks offer picnic tables, benches and charcoal grills. Please bring your own sanitizing equipment as they are not provided at pavilions.
- Restrooms are not provided in any of our parks or pavilions.
- Other amenities vary from park to park.
- The City reserves the right to charge a $25 damage and littering fee. If the pavilion is found in damaged or littered condition at the conclusion of your event, $25 will be charged on the credit card used to rent the pavilion to remediate the damage or litter.
For further information regarding these facilities, please call the Parks Department at 720-898-7410.
No alcohol beverages are allowed in any park, with the exception of Allen House Pavilion, McIlvoy Pavillion, Mechelen Pavilion (Memorial Park), and Oak Park and Pavilion (Oak Park and Pavilion are not available in 2020). This allowance is for beer only.
If you choose to have beer, you will be required to reserve a pavilion, apply for a Beer Permit 10 days in advance and pay a $15.00 processing fee. In addition, the City reserves the right to charge a $100 damage and littering fee. If the pavilion is found in damaged or littered condition at the conclusion of your event, $100 will be charged on the credit card used to apply for the alcohol permit to remediate the damage or litter.
Do You Need a Special Event Permit?
Special event permits need to be submitted 60 days prior to your event and additional fees will apply. You will need to also apply for a special event permit if one or more of the following apply:
- Event is to be held on public property.
- Event is open to the general public (free or ticketed).
- Event anticipates more than 100 people attending/participating. (Please note that at this time, groups are limited to 125 or less.)