Park pavilions are available to reserve April 1 through Sept. 30 with reservations opening Feb 1 each year. Pavilions are first come, first served Oct 1 through March 31.
Beginning Feb. 1, 2023, those wishing to reserve a park pavilion for the 2023 season may do so via CivicRec, our pavilion reservation system.
The Arvada Parks Department offers 11 pavilions for reservation from April 1 to Sept. 30 each year. All offer picnic tables, benches and charcoal grills, except McIlvoy Pavilion. Permanent restrooms are not provided in any of our parks or pavilions. Please Note: The pavilion at RALSTON CENTRAL PARK SPLASH PAD is NOT RESERVABLE.
|Pavilion||Name and Location||Playground||Sports|
|Allen House Pavilion
W. 64th Ave. and Quail St.
|Fire Fighters Park Pavilion
8351 Club Crest Dr
|Lake Arbor Pavilion
6400 Pomona Dr.,
5750 Upham St. in Olde Town Arvada
8001 W. 59th Ave.,
W. 65th Ave. and Oak St.,
W. 65th Ave. and Oak St.
|Quaker Acres Pavilion
W. 74th Ave. and Terry Ct.
|Robby Ferrufino Pavilion
W. 74th Ave. and Carr St
|Sunrise Ridge Pavilion
W. 61st Dr. and Terry Ct.
|Tennyson Knolls Pavilion
4990 W. 62nd Ave.
|Wolff Park Pavilion
W. 58th Ave. and Carr St.
- All local public health restrictions apply.
- Public parks are open from dawn to dusk.
- Pavilion reservations must be made a minimum of 3 days in advance.
- Pavilion reservations are valid from 7:00am to 10:00pm.
- All of our parks offer picnic tables, benches and charcoal grills. (Exception: McIlvoy Pavilion does not have tables or benches)
- Propane grills, tables, and folding chairs allowed.
- Sanitizing equipment is not provided at pavilions; please bring your own.
- There are no permanent restrooms in our parks with pavilion rentals.
- Portalets may be available seasonally at some pavilions - visit CivicRec for details.
- Amenities vary from park to park - visit CivicRec for details.
- Bouncy castles and other inflatable gyms and obstacle courses are prohibited in all parks.
- Food trucks are only allowed with a special event permit.
No alcohol beverages are allowed in any park unless you have reserved an alcohol eligible pavilion (Allen House, McIlvoy, Mechelen, Oak) during the pavilion reservation season (April 1 to Sept. 30), applied for a beer permit and received written approval. In addition, the City reserves the right to ask you for a $100 damage and littering fee if the pavilion is found in damaged condition.
Do You Need a Special Event Permit?
Special event permits need to be submitted 60 days prior to your event and additional fees will apply. You will need to apply for a special event permit if one or more of the following apply:
- Event is to be held on public property.
- Event is open to the general public (free or ticketed).
- Event anticipates more than 100 people attending/participating.
- Event will have food trucks.
For further information regarding these facilities, please email email@example.com or call the Parks Department at 720-898-7410.