Skip Main Navigation
Skip to Content

Park Pavilion Rentals in Arvada

Our Parks Pavilion reservation system is CLOSED for the season. The pavilions will remain open but will be on a first come first serve basis. Thank you for using our parks system for your summer events. The pavilion reservation system will re-open for registration on Feb. 1, 2022.

Please note, it is illegal to consume beer in our parks system.

Park Pavilions

The Arvada Parks Department offers 11 picnic pavilions. All offer picnic tables, benches and charcoal grills. Restrooms are not provided in any of our parks or pavilions. Please Note: The PAVILION AT SPLASH PAD IS NOT RESERVABLE.

thumbnail pavilion 

Click to open Park Pavilion Brochure for pavilion descriptions/features


 Launch Pavilion Interactive Map

Pavilion Name and Location Fee Playground Sports
Park pavilion Allen House Pavilion
Ralston Rd. and Quail St.
Park pavilion Fire Fighters Park Pavilion
8351 Club Crest Dr
Park pavilion Lake Arbor Pavilion
6400 Pomona Dr., 
Park pavilion McIlvoy Pavilion
5750 Upham St. in Olde Town Arvada
Park pavilion Mechelen Pavilion
8001 W. 59th Ave.,
Park pavilion Oak Park 
W. 65th Ave. and Oak St., 
Park pavilion Oak Pavilion
W. 65th Ave. and Oak St. 
Park pavilion Quaker Acres Pavilion
W. 74th Ave. and Terry Ct. 
Park pavilion Robby Ferrufino Pavilion
W. 74th Ave. and Carr St
Park pavilion Sunrise Ridge Pavilion
W. 61st Dr. and  Terry Ct. 
Park pavilion Tennyson Knolls Pavilion
4990 W. 62nd Ave. 
Park pavilion Wolff Park Pavilion
W. 58th Ave. and Carr St.  

More Information

  • All local public health restrictions apply.
  • Public parks are open from dawn to dusk.
  • All of our parks offer picnic tables, benches and charcoal grills. Please bring your own sanitizing equipment as they are not provided at pavilions. 
  • Restrooms are not provided in any of our parks or pavilions.
  • Amenities vary from park to park.

Alcoholic Beverages

No alcohol beverages are allowed in any park unless you have applied for a beer permit during the pavilion reservation season, for the Allen House Pavilion, McIlvoy Pavilion, Mechelen Pavilion, or Oak Park Pavilion and received written approval. In addition, the City reserves the right to ask you for a $100 damage and littering fee if the pavilion is found in damaged condition.

Do You Need a Special Event Permit?

Special event permits need to be submitted 60 days prior to your event and additional fees will apply. You will need to also apply for a special event permit if one or more of the following apply:

  • Event is to be held on public property.
  • Event is open to the general public (free or ticketed).
  • Event anticipates more than 100 people attending/participating. (Please note that at this time, groups are limited to 125 or less.)

Visit special event permits for additional information.

Contact Information

For further information regarding these facilities, please call the Parks Department at 720-898-7410.