Please note: Our Parks Maintenance facility is under construction. If you are renting a park pavilion, you will need to visit our office staff at their new, temporary trailer location at the Streets Maintenance facility (6161 Olde Wadsworth Blvd.) in the northeast corner of the parking lot. Also, during construction of the new facility, free mulch will not be available. Completion of the new facility is expected in the summer of 2020. Stay tuned for updates!
The Ralston Central Park Pavilion and Tables are NOT available for reservations. Tables are first come, first served. Please be considerate of others and limit the number of tables held to two, so others can enjoy the use of the tables.
Which Parks/Pavilions Are Available for Rental?
|Allen House Pavilion||Fire Fighters Park Pavilion||Lake Arbor Pavilion||McIlvoy Pavilion|
|Mechelen Pavilion||Oak Park||Oak Pavilion||Quaker Acres Pavilion|
|Robby Ferrufino Pavilion||Sunrise Ridge Pavilion||Tennyson Knolls Pavilion||Wolff Park Pavilion|
View our Park and Pavilion Rental Brochure for more information on the pavilions/parks and the amenities/prices for the rentals.
How Do I Reserve/Rent a Pavilion or Park?
Contact the Park Maintenance Department at 720-898-7410 or visit our Park Maintenance staff on their temporary office trailer located in the northeast parking lot of the Street Maintenance facility at 6161 Olde Wadsworth Blvd. to complete the required application and make the appropriate payments. Cash or checks please, as credit cards are not accepted.
General Park/Pavilion Information
- Public parks are open from dawn to dusk.
- NO ALCOHOL BEVERAGES are permitted in any Arvada park. (Certain park pavilions allow for a beer permit). For more information contact Parks at 720-898-7410.
- Twelve of the City's 90+ neighborhood parks have pavilions available for rental, and one park (Oak Park) is available for rental.
- All of our parks offer picnic tables, benches and charcoal grills.
- Restrooms are not provided in any of our parks or pavilions.
- Other amenities vary from park to park.
- In order to assist you in selecting the park/pavilion that is right for your event/gathering, we invite you to call us at 720-898-7410 or visit our Parks staff in their temporary office trailer located in the northeast parking lot of the Street Maintenance facility at 6161 Olde Wadsworth Blvd., Monday - Thursday from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Friday from 6:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
For more information on renting a park or pavilion, please contact Parks Maintenance at 720-898-7410.