Majestic View Nature Center has hands-on displays, wildlife exhibits, a kids' activity area, classrooms and meeting spaces. Connected is the Majestic View Community Park, with over 80 acres to explore.
What's Happening Now?
The Nature Center is CLOSED to the public, along with other City Facilities.
Continue to monitor our website for more information about our events.
Playgrounds and equipment ARE closed. But park trails are available off 72nd & Carr. Dogs on leash are welcome. Going outside for physical activity is permitted, as long as you do not gather with more than 10 people and stay at least 6 feet away from people who are not in your household.
As parks are getting crowded, even outside you should follow these guidelines:
- Do not gather in groups
- If you are sick, do not visit parks
- Practice social distancing, even outside and including pets
- Bring your own hand sanitizer for restrooms w/o running water
- High-risk visitors should use discretion for park visits/restroom use
- Follow normal park regulations, such as not littering and picking up after your pet
Classes have been canceled and registrants have been notified directly about rescheduled dates and reimbursements (if applicable). Currently Canceled Programs:
- 3/21 Rain Barrel Workshop (has been rescheduled)
- 3/24 Hands Dirty Feet Wet Nature Play Dates
- 3/27 Cosmic Campfire
- Other program sessions in any ongoing series (participants notified directly)
- 4/1 Dinosaurs and Other Fantastical Creatures-Art Club
- 4/3-4/4 Kite Classes
- 4/7 Hands Dirty Feet Wet-Nature Play Dates
- 4/11 Majestic View Egg-taculars
- 4/18 Creating an Instant Garden Bed
Free Public Hours
Drop-in Guests and Groups: Please call before your visit in spring and early fall as we may be hosting large school groups during the morning hours.
Main phone: 720-898-7405 (Please note that with limited staffing, we may not get back to you right away. Thank you for your patience.)
If you would like to schedule a group visit or would like us to come to your school, visit the School Programs page or call us at 720-898-7405.
7030 Garrison Street ( View on Google Maps ) ,
Wadsworth Blvd to 68th Avenue, west to Garrison Street, north to the Center parking lot.
Additional parking is available for Majestic View Park on 72nd Avenue, just west of Carr Street. Enjoy the 1/3 mile nature walk to the Nature Center or access the playground, tennis courts, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, and picnic area nearby.
For Majestic View Farm information, visit www.frontlinefarming.org.
Connect With Us
Curious what others are saying? Check out reviews around the web!
|TripAdvisor.com||Ranked #5 of 31 things to do in Arvada!|
|Yelp.com||"Truly majestic", "Gorgeous",
|Facebook.com||And liked by more than 1,500 people!|