Rules for Street and Lot Parking in Olde Town
- Posted time restrictions are in effect from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Once the time expires your vehicle must move a minimum of 500 feet from your original spot in all directions.
- Park only in marked, designated parking spaces
- Overnight parking is allowed on the street but vehicles must be moved by 10 a.m.
- For safety reasons, do not park within:
- 5 feet of a driveway
- 15 feet of a fire hydrant
- 20 feet of an intersection
- 30 feet of a traffic signal/stop sign
Parking Lot Map
- by Public Works