The Olde Town Hub is located at 7510 Grandview Ave. The Hub has a total of 600 parking spaces shared between RTD passengers and visitors to Olde Town. You can enter the Hub from Vance Street and from Olde Wadsworth Boulevard.
Parking in the Hub
RTD parking and Olde Town parking each have designated levels in the Hub. All vehicles parking in the Hub require registration. Parking in the Hub is free while a utilization study is being completed to determine future services and pay rates.
I Am Parking in the Hub to:
Ride ride the bus/train
Visit Olde Town
|ZONE # 47700; use this # when registering your vehicle||ZONE # 47801; use this # when registering your vehicle|
|LEVELS: 1, 2 and RTD marked section of level 3||LEVELS: the Olde Town marked section of level 3 and level 4|
|TIME LIMIT: 24 hours||TIME LIMIT: 4 hours|
* Please note: Parking garage is monitored at all times. All vehicle license plate numbers must be registered. Unauthorized parking and parking beyond designated purpose and time limits will be cited and may be impounded. This parking structure is not intended for extended parking. If you are taking RTD to DIA, please park at the Arvada Ridge Station or the Gold Strike Station.
Registering Your Vehicle
Parking in the Hub is free for now; however, you will need to register your vehicle license plate number to park there. There are TWO ways to register your vehicle:
1. Use the FREE mobile app: Sign up at passportparking.com. Download the app and follow instructions.
Click on the icons to link to passportparking.com.
2. Use a kiosk in the Hub: Register your license plate number and follow instructions. Kiosks are located on:
- First Floor: middle of first ramp
- Third floor: east end
- Fourth floor: west end
Street/Lot Parking in Olde Town
- Posted time restrictions are in effect from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Once the time expires your vehicle must move a minimum of 500 feet from your original spot in all directions.
- Park only in marked, designated parking spaces
- Overnight parking is allowed on the street but vehicles must be moved by 10 a.m.
- For safety reasons, do not park within:
- 5 feet of a driveway
- 15 feet of a fire hydrant
- 20 feet of an intersection
- 30 feet of a traffic signal/stop sign
Employee and Residential Parking Permits
ALL Employee and Residential Parking Permit questions should be directed to LAZ Parking at email@example.com or 720-364-8587. To apply for an Employee or a Residential Parking Permit visit arvadapermits.rmcpay.com.
Employee Parking Permits
- Permits need to be renewed monthly.
- The employee parking permit exempts the vehicle from the 4 hour parking restriction within the public parking area of the Hub.
- Employee parking is free at this time.
- Permits will be issued in the order they are received with a maximum of 300 permits issued.
Residential Parking Permits
- Residents who live on certain streets within and surrounding Olde Town may apply for a residential parking permit through LAZ Parking.
If you have questions or comments, contact LAZ Parking at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-364-8587.
Did you receive a parking ticket in Olde Town? Visit arvada.org/parking for more information.