ALL Employee and Residential Parking Permit questions should be directed to LAZ Parking at email@example.com or 720-364-8587. To apply for an Employee or a Residential Parking Permit visit arvadapermits.rmcpay.com.
Employee Parking Permits
- Permits need to be renewed monthly.
- The employee parking permit exempts the vehicle from the 4 hour parking restriction within the public parking area of the Hub.
- Employee parking is free at this time.
- Permits will be issued in the order they are received with a maximum of 300 permits issued.
Residential Parking Permits
- Residents who live on certain streets within and surrounding Olde Town may apply for a residential parking permit through LAZ Parking.
If you have questions or comments, contact LAZ Parking at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-364-8587.
Did you receive a parking ticket in Olde Town? Visit arvada.org/parking for more information.
- by Public Works