The Arvada Police Department will activate the Fireworks Reporting Hotline 720-898-6919 beginning at noon July 1 through noon July 6 and will have special fireworks enforcement teams that will be enforcing fireworks violations.
Thursday, July 4
- Gates open to vehicles at 7 p.m., Fireworks begin approximately 9 p.m.
- Stenger Sports Complex (W. 58th Ave. and Oak St.). W. 58th Ave. will shut down to traffic beginning 8 p.m.
- NO recreational vehicles (RVs), drones, alcohol, personal fireworks, charcoal grills, or pets allowed. Propane grills are allowed.
- Free parking first-come, first-serve parking. Handicap parking available in Stenger northeast lot
It's the law: The possession, manufacture, storage, sale, handling and use of Fireworks is prohibited (Sec 63-43).
- In the City of Arvada, the possession and use of any firework (including sparklers) is illegal.
- The Arvada Police Department will enforce fireworks violations.
Fireworks Reporting Hotline
A hotline will be available to report fireworks violations from July 1 - July 6: 720-898-6919