Arvada, CO – Celebrate craft brews and BBQ at the third annual Arvada on Tap! Saturday, July 22, 12 – 7 p.m. Ralston Park Addition, 11200 West 64th Ave. Arvada
- Twenty-five breweries will be serving up ales, lagers, cider and other beverages for tasting. Meet local brewers and learn some tricks of the trade! Fifty homebrewers will participate in a homebrew competition evaluated by Beer Judging Certification Program (BJCP) judges.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to taste BBQ samples from many of the 48 competitors participating in this Kansas City Barbeque Society – sanctioned competition. Samples are $2 each and will be available from 2 – 3:30 p.m. Talk to team members and learn some BBQ and grilling tips.
- Kids Zone complete with jumping castles and other activities, as well as free child care.
- Food trucks, vendor booths, and live music.
- Jess Fierro—winner of the BEERLAND docu-series searching for the best homebrewers across the country—is a featured guest. Her Latin-inspired brew took the grand prize of a brewing, canning, and distribution deal with Golden Road Brewery!
Arvada on Tap is produced by the Arvada Festivals Commission in partnership with Arvada‐Jefferson Kiwanis, Arvada Sunrise Rotary and Arvada Vitality Alliance. 2017 sponsors include N2 Publishing, On Tap Credit Union, Sportline, Centura Health,United Rentals, Colorado Community Media, Certa Pro Painters, D& K Jewelers, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, Val-u-Ads, GQUE Championship BBQ, Pie Engineering, RK, Sheraton, Xing Tea, Alphagraphics, Professional Roofing, Renewal by Andersen, Custom CES Environmental, La Patisserie Francaise, Sports Clips, Insights Center and Denver Brewery Guide.
For additional information, including advance ticket sales, visit www.arvadaontap.com, or call 720-898-7403.