The Arvada Police Department will activate the Fireworks Reporting Hotline 720-898-6919 beginning at noon Sunday, July 1 through noon Friday, July 6 and will have special fireworks enforcement teams that will be enforcing fireworks violations.
Please note: Jefferson County has issued a Stage 2 Fire Ban, which prohibits the use of personal fireworks on all Jeffco lands. Exemptions approved under this Stage 2 Fire Ban include: "Permitted professional fireworks displays only when specifically approved by the fire service agency of jurisdiction issuing the permit to ensure that adequate safety measures to prevent uncontrolled fires are in place." The City of Arvada has obtained all necessary permits and the fireworks display will be held in partnership with the Arvada Fire Department at hand. Should the fire ban restrictions increase or a decision made to cancel the fireworks display, we will send out notice on all our communication channels: Nextdoor, Facebook, Twitter and Arvada.org.
Wednesday, July 4
This year, the City returns to its roots with a 4th of July celebration centered around a spectacular display of fireworks to celebrate America’s independence.
- Gates open to vehicles at 7 p.m., Fireworks begin approximately 9 p.m.
- Stenger Sports Complex (W. 58th Ave. and Oak St.). W. 58th Ave. will shut down to traffic beginning 8 p.m.
- NO recreational vehicles (RVs), drones, alcohol, personal fireworks, charcoal grills, or pets allowed. Propane grills are allowed.
- Free parking first-come, first-serve parking. Handicap parking available in Stenger northeast lot
Its the law: The possession, manufacture, storage, sale, handling and use of Fireworks is prohibited (Sec 63-43).
- In the City of Arvada, the possession and use of any firework (including sparklers) is illegal.
- The Arvada Police Department will enforce fireworks violations.
Fireworks Reporting Hotline
A hotline will be available to report fireworks violations from July 1 - July 6: 720-898-6919