The City of Arvada's Festivals Commission produces seven festivals each year. Visit their website for information on all their great events.
Trails Day: Enjoy the great outdoors at Two Ponds National Wildlife Refuge. Held annually in June.
Arvada on Tap: Enjoy great BBQ, pales, ales and more! Held annually in July.
Arvada Days: A look back into Arvada's lively history. Held in August.
Cheers for the Holidays: Uncork your holiday cheer at this annual holiday event and learn about Colorado wines while helping raise funds for an Arvada non-profit. Held annually in November.
Winterfest: New in 2018, WinterFest is a culturally driven family event with games, performances, music, vendors, food and drinks. Come on out and celebrate the diversity in Arvada at our new Winter Festival.
High Tea for Seniors: Seniors (ages 90+) enjoy tasty food, elegant desserts, and tea served from fancy and unique teapots. Held annually in March.
Arvada Kite Festival: Enjoy kites, bike rides, food, and much more! Held annually in April.
The Arvada Harvest Festival Committee hosts the Harvest Festival and Parade. Visit their website for information.
- Arvada Harvest Festival and Parade: Held annually the weekend after Labor Day.
Historic Olde Town produces many festivals and events throughout the year. Visit their website for information.
- Festival of Scarecrows: Held annually in October,
- Annual Chocolate Affair: Held annually in February.
- Second Saturday Sounds of Summer: Held on second Saturdays June through August.
- Flicks in the Square: Held every Friday evening in August