Please do not place recyclables in plastic bags into the recycling cart. Place items loose in cart.
What can be recycled in the City's program?
In the City's Waste and Recycling Program, residents can recycle the following materials:
- Newspaper (including inserts)
- Mixed Paper
- Phone Books
- Steel or Tin Cans
- Aluminum Foil
- Plastic Milk Jugs
- Chipboard (Cereal and Tissue Boxes)
- Corrugated Cardboard (Flattened)
- Plastic (#1-#7) Bottles or Tubs
- Empty Aerosol Cans
- Bulk or Junk Mail
- Office Paper
- Brown Paper Bags
- Aluminum Cans (do NOT crush)
- Glass Bottles and Jars
- Detergent Bottles
- Metal Jar Lids
Place your recyclables directly into your recycling cart. Do not bag recyclables.
Please do not place the following in your recycling cart:
- Plastic bags (return them to retailers)
- No household hazardous waste
- No yard waste
- No shredded paper
- No hoses, cords or wires
- No food or liquid
Local Recycle Partner SustainAbility
SustainAbility is open. Please visit their website for new procedures.