Tree branches will be accepted at the event providing they meet these requirements
- Branches and limbs must be bundled.
- Bundles must be no larger than 18 inches x 4 feet.
- No more than five bundles will be accepted.
Other ways to dispose of tree branches:
Residents who participate in the City's waste-hauling service can bundle their tree branches/limbs and have them picked up during regular trash delivery for an additional charge of $15 each. Bundles must be no larger than 18 inches x 4 feet.
2023 Drop Off Events
- Saturday, April 15, 2023
- Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Saturday, August 19, 2023
Location: North Area Athletic Complex (NAAC), 19500 W. 64th Parkway
Know before you go
- Bring proof of residency. This event is open to City of Arvada residents who participate in the City's Waste & Recycling Program at Minimum Service Level or above. You must provide proof of residency at the event either with a water utility bill or a drivers license with your current address.
- Plan for a long wait. The City team has engaged with internal and external experts to map traffic flow into and out of the event area to help traffic move as smoothly as possible. The goal is to move residents through as efficiently as possible, but wait times could be long.
- Plan to unload your own items. We will have multiple containers accepting drop offs simultaneously and event staff to direct customers. Please try to unload your items in a timely manner to prevent increased wait times for others.
- Five (5) item limit/yard waste bagged. We have a limit on the number of items an individual can bring, and we require smaller materials such as construction debris or yard waste to be bagged.
|BBQ Grills||Bagged yard debris|
|Baby cribs (wooden)||Carpet (bundled)|
|End tables||Garage doors (4-foot sections per section = one item)|
|Hot water heaters||Lawnmowers (no oil/gas – fluids must be drained)|
|Love seats||Mattresses/Box springs|
|Ping Pong Tables (folded)||Porcelain sinks|
|Tables||Tree branches/tree limbs|
|Washer/Dryer||Waterbeds (each section)|
Do not bring unacceptable items, as you will be turned away. Download a list of acceptable and unacceptable items.
Leaf recycling events
- Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Saturday, November 11, 2023
- Saturday, November 18, 2023
Find more information including drop off locations and procedures on the Leaf Recycling page on arvada.org.
- by Public Works