Our Principles for Recovery
The City team continually uses our Recovery Principles to help guide our decision making including:
- We will continue to follow the advice of state and local health experts regarding physical distancing and other guidelines.
- The health, safety and well-being of our community and employees remains our top priority.
- The economic recovery of our community and organization is essential to long-term recovery.
- We are nimble and flexible in our planning and decision making as we respond to evolving circumstances.
- We are committed to working collaboratively and remaining aligned as a team in our recovery efforts.
- We will continue to involve the community in the recovery process, including the Arvada Resiliency Taskforce, seeking to understand varying comfort levels and abilities to embrace changes to physical distancing and activities.
- If facility closures are required, we will later reopen them in phases and with extreme caution and care.
Ask the City
- Email COVIDresponse@arvada.org
- Submit a ticket through Ask Arvada
Learn More: Regional and National Resources
- Jefferson County Public Health
- Tri-County Health Department (serving Adams, Arapahoe and Douglas counties)
- Colorado 2-1-1
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Centers for Disease Control
- by City Manager