Skip Main Navigation
Skip to Content

Park Pavilion Rentals in Arvada

Park pavilions are available to reserve from April 1 through Sept. 30.

Beginning Feb. 1, 2022, those wishing to reserve a park pavilion for the 2022 season may do so using CivicRec, our new pavilion reservation system, which provides the easy-to-use navigation and browsing of an online facility catalog. Visit CivicRec to submit a pavilion reservation.

 Visit CivicRec 


Park Pavilions

The Arvada Parks Department offers 11 picnic pavilions. All offer picnic tables, benches and charcoal grills. Restrooms are not provided in any of our parks or pavilions. Please Note: The PAVILION AT THE RALSTON CENTRAL PARK SPLASH PAD IS NOT RESERVABLE.

 Launch Pavilion Interactive Map

Pavilion Name and Location Playground Sports
Park pavilion Allen House Pavilion
W. 64th Ave. and Quail St.
Park pavilion Fire Fighters Park Pavilion
8351 Club Crest Dr
Park pavilion Lake Arbor Pavilion
6400 Pomona Dr., 
Park pavilion McIlvoy Pavilion
5750 Upham St. in Olde Town Arvada
Park pavilion Mechelen Pavilion
8001 W. 59th Ave.,
Park pavilion Oak Park 
W. 65th Ave. and Oak St., 
Park pavilion Oak Pavilion
W. 65th Ave. and Oak St. 
Park pavilion Quaker Acres Pavilion
W. 74th Ave. and Terry Ct. 
Park pavilion Robby Ferrufino Pavilion
W. 74th Ave. and Carr St
Park pavilion Sunrise Ridge Pavilion
W. 61st Dr. and  Terry Ct. 
Park pavilion Tennyson Knolls Pavilion
4990 W. 62nd Ave. 
Park pavilion Wolff Park Pavilion
W. 58th Ave. and Carr St.  

More Information

  • All local public health restrictions apply.
  • Public parks are open from dawn to dusk.
  • Pavilion reservations must be made a minimum of 3 days in advance.
  • Pavilion reservations are valid from 7:00am to 10:00pm.
  • All of our parks offer picnic tables, benches and charcoal grills. (Exception: McIlvoy Pavilion does not have tables or benches)
  • Propane grills, tables, and folding chairs allowed.
  • Sanitizing equipment is not provided at pavilions; please bring your own.
  • There are no permanent restrooms in our parks with pavilion rentals.
  • Portalets may be available seasonally at some pavilions - visit CivicRec for details.
  • Amenities vary from park to park - visit CivicRec for details.
  • Bouncy castles and other inflatable gyms and obstacle courses are prohibited.
  • Food trucks are only allowed with a special event permit.

Alcoholic Beverages

No alcohol beverages are allowed in any park unless you have applied for a beer permit during the pavilion reservation season, for the Allen House Pavilion, McIlvoy Pavilion, Mechelen Pavilion, or Oak Park Pavilion and received written approval. In addition, the City reserves the right to ask you for a $100 damage and littering fee if the pavilion is found in damaged condition.

Do You Need a Special Event Permit?

Special event permits need to be submitted 60 days prior to your event and additional fees will apply. You will need to also apply for a special event permit if one or more of the following apply:

  • Event is to be held on public property.
  • Event is open to the general public (free or ticketed).
  • Event anticipates more than 100 people attending/participating. 

Visit special event permits for additional information.

Contact Information

For further information regarding these facilities, please email or call the Parks Department at 720-898-7410.