Skip Main Navigation
Skip to Content

Continuances and Rescheduling

To request a continuance or to reschedule any hearing scheduled by the court:

  • The Defendant must make the request in person, at the court
  • If the Defendant is a juvenile, a parent/guardian must be present
  • All requests require signed paperwork indicating knowledge and acceptance of the new court date

For a description of court hearing types, please see the Court Hearing Types page.