Arvada's Professional Fireworks Display
The City of Arvada is hosting its annual 4th of July fireworks display on Monday, July 4, at Stenger Sports Complex (W. 58th Ave. and Oak St.).
- Gates open to vehicles at 7 p.m., Fireworks begin approximately 9 p.m.
- W. 58th Ave. will shut down to traffic beginning 8 p.m.
- NO recreational vehicles (RVs), drones, alcohol, personal fireworks, charcoal grills, or pets allowed.
- Propane grills are allowed.
- Food trucks will be onsite approx. 7 - 9 p.m.
- Free parking first-come, first-serve parking. Handicap parking available in Stenger northeast lot
The Use of Personal Fireworks in Arvada Are Not Allowed
It's the law: The possession, manufacture, storage, sale, handling and use of Fireworks is prohibited (Sec 62-43).
In the City of Arvada, the possession and use of any firework (including sparklers) is illegal. REMEMBER:
- Fireworks have the potential to start fires.
- They injure many people and cause stress to pets and other animals.
- Illegal fireworks can slow officers from responding to life-safety calls
DO NOT use personal fireworks in Arvada.
Reporting the Use of Personal Fireworks
To report the use of illegal fireworks, please call the Fireworks Hotline at 303-980-7340. The hotline will be staffed from July 2 through July 4. ONLY call 9-1-1 if it is a life-safety emergency.
- by Vibrant Community and Neighborhoods & Parks, Golf and Hospitality